As we were working on these restroom renovations my main goal was to bring in light and make things look more up to date. I must warn you...the before pictures for this are pretty yucky. This was NOT our house. 😳
Below are the main things we did to update the restrooms.
- Removed all the tile and replaced it with new neutral flooring that set the stage for everything else.
- Removed the existing cabinets, countertop, and sink. Replaced it with a small two door cabinet stained in a rich ebony color. Added granite with a square sink which added a nice touch.
- Added a new framed mirror in a pewter tone that reflects the light well. In my opinion, framed mirrors make the restroom feel a bit more lux.
- Added a new light fixture which ensured the space had adequate light. This is so important especially in a restroom.
- Painted the walls a gray neutral shade. We used Sherwin Williams Worldly Gray.
Check out the before and after shots. If you are thinking about conquering a home interior project...do it already!